Cofran's Texas . . .
Hill Country Portal
A Powerful Information Database & Gateway Service for the Texas Hill Country
Terms and Conditions Of Use Of This:
Hill Country Portal Website
PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT: The following definitions apply to and are used throughout this agreement (referred to as "Terms", or as "Terms and Use", or as "Terms and Conditions", or as "Terms and Conditions of Use", or "Agreement").
- Cofran & Associates, Inc. (doing business as and also referred to as "Hill Country Portal" and as "HCP") is the owner and operator of this "Website" which is comprised of multiple web pages and is located on the internet at www.HillCountryPortal.com.
- User (also referred to as "user" or as "viewer" or as "you") of this Website is the person who uses or views this Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of this Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms and keep a copy of them for your reference.
The following Terms and Conditions Of Use ("Terms") dictate permissible access and use of all services and products (collectively called "services" or "products") provided by HCP.
WEBSITE & CONTENT OWNERSHIP:
This Website and its content, features, and functionality are owned by HCP and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this Website belong to HCP and/or third parties (which may include you or other parties). HCP reserves all of its rights in content on HCP. Nothing in this Agreement grants you a right or license to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by HCP or any other third party except as expressly provided in the Terms.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This Website and its content is copyright as shown at the bottom of this page.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content of this Website in any form is prohibited, other than the following:
- You may print, or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this Website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with HCP express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any external website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HCP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE, RESULTING FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF OR ACCESS TO HCP PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION.
- YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF YOUR TRANSACTIONS, TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT.
- ACCESS OR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY OR ILLEGAL ACTIONS.
HCP TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY USER CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY POSTS OR TRANSMITS USING OUR PRODUCTS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT IS INACCURATE, OBJECTIONABLE, INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN, OR OTHERWISE UNSUITED TO YOUR PURPOSE.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION: Visiting this Website or sending emails or forms submissions constitutes electronic communications. You hereby consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any requirement that such communications be in writing.
INFORMATION CONTENT & PRIVACY: Neither HCP nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these "Terms".
Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
The information and content presented in this Website is deemed reliable, though not guaranteed. If your listed information is not correct, please send updates to HCP, and HCP will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.
Content provided on this Website may include personal information such as name, phone, address, email and other demographic data of submitter and/or of those referenced or listed. We may use your personal information to send you promotional and other information.
WEBSITE CONTENT SUBMISSIONS: HCP welcomes inquiries, comments and submission of updates, additions, corrections & digital photos, without compensation. Send to: editor@HillCountryPortal.com
- Anyone who submits content or information (e.g., text, information, images, etc.) to HCP hereby permits HCP to use such materials on this Website, unless expressly qualified and limited as such in their submission to HCP.
- HCP reserves the right to edit listing and advertising submissions to adhere to HCP standards, including appropriate language.
GOVERNING LAW: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Texas.
YOUR CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: If you choose to proceed with use of this Website you thereby are consenting to these "terms and conditions" of use as a "User".
>> To proceed to use of this Website, click: Texas Hill Country Portal Home Page